The Remnant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who can see my folder?

Go down

Who can see my folder? Empty Who can see my folder?

Post  Admin Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:18 am

There are some folders that will be visable only to those involved in that ministry (such as a specific Bible Study). Personal folders, unless requested otherwise are at the "Remnant" level, mening anyone I have verified can see them. The purpose of this is to prevent people we do not know from seeing our personal discussions just by joining the site.

If the Remnant begins to grow outside of Brownwood and it would make you more comfortable, I will make a BRemnant level for only those who are in Brownwood and are involved in one or more Remnant activity. This level would be optional only for your personally named folder and will not be applied to shared folders (such as the Sermons discussion board).

Higher security options are available on request (such as limiting your folder to you, your accountability partner, and the Team) but are not recomened. There will always be at least one Team member that can see every folder and Admins will always be able to see all folders.

Admin
Admin

https://theremnant.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down